- Keep your eyes healthy, your teeth and skin looking great, and your children’s growth and development on track with carrot- and melon-sourced Vitamin A.
- Stay energetic and free of illness by getting your daily dose of B vitamins, which are derived from almost all whole, unprocessed foods.
- Typically drawn from oranges, this helpful vitamin keeps your skin looking great and assists in antioxidant function and iron absorption.
- The best takeaway from a sunny day, Vitamin D makes your bones strong and healthy and can also be derived from eggs, mushrooms, and fish.
- Helping your circulatory system and protecting you from free radicals, Vitamin E is an essential vitamin found in almonds, other nuts and seeds, and tomatoes.
- Vitamin K helps your blood clot when it needs to and can be found in kale, spinach, other leafy greens, brussels sprouts, and broccoli.
- Present in most fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts, folic acid is vital to both full-body cell renewal and prenatal health.
- Known for being great for your teeth and bones, calcium is found in most dairy products, as well as tofu and black molasses.
- Iron keeps your blood healthy and helps you naturally build muscle. It can be found in everything from beans to leafy greens and meat.
- Found in seafood, spinach, beans, cashews, and chocolate, zinc helps you maintain healthy immunity, growth, and fertility.
- Making sure that your cells get the proper amount of energy, chromium is a vital vitamin that can be found in whole grains and fresh vegetables.
- Aloe Vera
- Asian Ginseng
- Bitter Orange
- Black Cohosh
- Cat's Claw
- European Elder
- European Mistletoe
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Flaxseed and Flaxseed Oil
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Grape Seed Extract
- Green Tea
- Horse Chestnut
- Licorice Root
- Milk Thistle
- Peppermint Oil
- Red Clover
- Saw Palmetto
- St. John's Wort
- Tea Tree Oil
- Thunder God Vine